"Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it.
Others try to hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else."



Thursday, September 23, 2010

This Weekend

I cannot believe it is only the fourth week or so of school, and we already have midterms next week. I feel like all the air has been sucked out of me, literally. The weeks and weekends full of playing at the lounge and procrastinating on the “optional” homework will not save me now. This weekend will be the definition of hell. The breakdown of my weekend is this: today after class, I must attend a pharmacy seminar, meet with my Christian club leader, finish chemistry chapters 1-4, catch up on math chapter 4, read about Socrates for philosophy, then go to NYU by 6, come back around 11, and go to sleep. On Friday, I wish to finish my English homework, philosophy homework, copy down my lab, and review math chapter 4. On Saturday and Sunday, although I am going home, I plan to spend both days studying for chemistry. On Monday, when I come back to the dorm, I have to study for philosophy for the next day, I have my philosophy midterm. I am freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment