"Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it.
Others try to hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else."



Monday, September 27, 2010

Freewrite

How do you see yourself in a few years relating to the milestones mentioned in the “What is it About 20-Somethings?”
Education, financial, children, married, independence…
                I hope to be able to succeed in reaching the milestones mentioned within a few years after I graduate. I hope to marry before the age of twenty-six and have children by the time I am twenty-eight. I would have already moved out when I turned twenty-four. With a bit of luck, I expect to be financially secure and will be able to live comfortable while supporting my family. However, if I were to completely succeed in my dreams, I wish to marry a doctor, and quit work to allow him to be the sole bread winner of the family. Along with my husband, daughter, son, and another adopted child, we will live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment