"Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it.
Others try to hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else."



Monday, December 6, 2010

A..A...A!

I deserve an A. Since the last two classworks were late, I am downgrading an A+ to an A. I have completed all the other assignments right on time and to the best of my ability. It was not hard to do because each assignment we did was interesting and meaningful. It is the first time I have actually had modern day subjects incorporated into the class. I loved how most of our work involved  technology which only made the class feel more modern and more "in 2010." The class was unique and it gave me a chance to see how useful blogging is. Although many of the things we learned in class were controversial, it was truly stimulating. I thoroughly enjoyed each day of class. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment