"Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it.
Others try to hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else."



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Living One Week Without Technology

These days in the dorms, I have found that I am engaging with less and less technology, but the two forms of technology that I do use are becoming more obsessively used and relied on. These days I only need my cell phone and laptop to get through the day. Half of the reason why I use my laptop so much is because I am required to for classes. Therefore if I had to go a week without it I believe I could easily survive. The more important electronic is my phone because it basically holds my life in its tiny frame. Its my access to my friends, family, internet, maps, etc. One night as I was going home, my phone suddenly turned off because it had no battery. I panicked and was seriously scared for my life. I realized that my phone makes me safe and confident. Living without my phone seems impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment