"Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it.
Others try to hide their beauty because they want the world to see something else."



Monday, October 4, 2010

Interview about Media

Selena->Christine
How many sources of media do they engage with on a regular basis?
“5”
How does it feel when you can’t take calls, etc?
“I don’t know. I don’t like it, uhm… I feel deprived. Especially in class, I’m bored. I get bored without my phone. Especially if you know you have a text message and you can’t look at it, it’s like torture.”
What are the consequences if you do not respond?
“people will start to worry if I don’t answer..Especially because I have my phone on me all the time and expect me to answer like all the time.”
What’s your attachment?
“my cell phone. And facebook.”
Do you believe you can be addicted?
“I think…you bitch… cough cough…mmhmm…I don’t think I’m addicted because I can live without it, its just hard for me to.. especially if I’m occupied with my friends that I’m usually on the phone with, I don’t need the phone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment